Towards a consistent comparison of alternative exchange rate systems
No abstract is available for this item.
Other versions of this item:
- Helpman, Elhanan & Razin, Assaf, 1978. "Towards a consistent comparison of alternative exchange rate systems," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 77-80.
- Elhanan Helpman & Assaf Razin, 1979. "Towards a Consistent Comparison of Alternative Exchange Rate Systems," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 12(3), pages 394-409, August.
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1987.
"The Flexible Exchange Rate System: Experience and Alternatives,"
NBER Working Papers
2464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger & Frankel, Jeffrey, 1988. "The Flexible Exchange Rate System: Experience and Alternatives," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt5ct1w459, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Rudiger Dornbusch and Jeffrey Frankel., 1988. "The Flexible Exchange Rate System: Experience and Alternatives," Economics Working Papers 8868, University of California at Berkeley.
- Lahiri, Amartya & Singh, Rajesh & Vegh, Carlos, 2007. "Segmented asset markets and optimal exchange rate regimes," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 1-21, May.
- Singh, Rajesh & Lahiri, Amartya & Vegh, Carlos A, 2007. "Segmented Asset Markets and Optimal Exchange Rate Regimes," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11446, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Amartya Lahiri & Rajesh Singh & Carlos A. Vegh, 2007. "Segmented Asset Markets and Optimal Exchange Rate Regimes," NBER Working Papers 13154, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eaton, Jonathan, 1985. "Optimal and time consistent exchange-rate management in an overlapping-generations economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 83-100, March.
- Jonathan Eaton, 1983. "Optimal and Time Consistent Exchange Rate Management in an Overlapping Generations Economy," NBER Working Papers 1196, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:1:y:1978:i:1:p:33-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed