The inadmissibility of the Stein estimator in normal multiple regression equations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tran Van Hoa, 2004. "Australia-Thailand Free Trade Agreement: Challenges and Opportunities for Bilateral Trade Policy and Closer Economic Relations," Economics Working Papers wp04-12, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Tran Van Hoa, 2002. "WTO Membership for China and Its Impact on Growth, Investment and Consumption: A New Flexible Keynesian Approach," Economics Working Papers wp02-04, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Chaturvedi, Anoop & Gupta, Suchita & Bhatti, M. Ishaq, 2012. "Confidence ellipsoids based on a general family of shrinkage estimators for a linear model with non-spherical disturbances," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 140-158, February.
- Tran Van Hoa, 2003. "New Asian Regionalism: Evidence of ASEAN+3 Free Trade Agreement From Extended Gravity Theory and New Modelling Approach," Economics Working Papers wp03-03, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Tran Van Hoa & Chaturvedi, A., 1999. "Performance of the 2SHI Estimator under the Generalised Pitman Nearness Criterion," Economics Working Papers wp99-4, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Akio Namba, 2001. "MSE performance of the 2SHI estimator in a regression model with multivariate t error terms," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 81-96, January.
- Tran Van Hoa, 2003. "Growth of Asian Regional Trade and Income Convergence: Evidence from ASEAN+3 Based on Extended Helpman-Krugman Hypothesis and Flexible Modelling Approach," Economics Working Papers wp03-02, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Tran Van Hoa, 2000. "Recent Significant Advances in Estimating and Forecasting Theories and Economic Modelling: With Applications to Asian Investment Studies," Economics Working Papers wp00-01, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:19:y:1985:i:1:p:39-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.