Sequential search without reservation price
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manning, Richard & Manning, Julian R. A., 1997.
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1817-1834, December.
- Richard Manning & Julian Manning, "undated". "Budget-constrained Search," Penn CARESS Working Papers 30eae25a19493dd4cdf3449d5, Penn Economics Department.
- Richard Manning & Julian Manning, 1994. "Budget-Constrained Search," Game Theory and Information 9406001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jun 1994.
- Richard Manning & Julian Manning, "undated". ""Budget-constrained Search''," CARESS Working Papres 95-09, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Gatti, J. Rupert J., 1999. "Multi-Commodity Consumer Search," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 219-244, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:16:y:1984:i:1-2:p:53-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.