Choosing duopoly solutions by consistent conjectures and by uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José R. Correa & Nicolás Figueroa & Nicolás E. Stier-Moses, 2008. "Pricing with markups in industries with increasing marginal costs," Documentos de Trabajo 256, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Flavio M. Menezes & Jorge Pereira, 2017.
"Emissions abatement R&D: Dynamic competition in supply schedules,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 19(4), pages 841-859, August.
- Flavio Menezes & Jorge Pereira, 2015. "Emissions abatement R&D Dynamic Competition in Supply Schedules," Discussion Papers Series 540, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Abolmassov Aleksandr & Kolodin Denis, 2003. "Structural changes in Russian electricity market," EERC Working Paper Series 01-016e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Menezes, Flavio M. & Quiggin, John, 2012.
"More competitors or more competition? Market concentration and the intensity of competition,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 712-714.
- Menezes, Flavio & Quiggin, John, 2011. "More Competitors or more Competition? Market Concentration and the Intensity of Competition," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151195, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Tina Kao & Flavio Menezes & John Quiggin, 2014.
"Optimal access regulation with downstream competition,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 75-93, February.
- Kao, Tina & Menezes, Flavio & Quiggin, John, 2012. "Optimal access regulation with downstream competition," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151201, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Flavio Menezes & John Quiggin & Tina Kao, 2012. "Optimal Access Regulation with Downstream Competition," Discussion Papers Series 473, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Kai-Uwe Kuhn, 1997. "Nonlinear Pricing in Vertically Related Duopolies," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 28(1), pages 37-62, Spring.
- Menezes, Flavio & Quiggin, John, 2011. "Intensity of Competition and the Number of Competitors," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151197, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Kala Krishna & Torben Tranaes, 1999.
"Efficient Competition With Small Numbers -- With Applications to Privatisation and Mergers,"
NBER Working Papers
6952, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kala Krishna & Torben Tranæs, 1999. "Efficient Competition with Small Numbers - with Applications to Privatisation and Mergers," CIE Discussion Papers 1999-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Menezes, Flavio & Quiggin, John, 2013. "Inferring the strategy space from market outcomes," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151206, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Holloway, Garth J., 1995. "Conjectural Variations With Fewer Apologies," Working Papers 225880, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Wölfing, Nikolas, 2008. "Asymmetric Price Transmission in Supply Function Equilibrium, Carbon Prices and the German Electricity Spot Market," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-040, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:13:y:1983:i:2-3:p:253-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.