A note on overemployment/underemployment in labor contracts under asymmetric information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- von Ungern-Sternberg, Thomas, 1981. "Inflation and Savings: International Evidence on Inflation-Induced Income Losses," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(364), pages 961-976, December.
- Davidson, James E H, et al, 1978. "Econometric Modelling of the Aggregate Time-Series Relationship between Consumers' Expenditure and Income in the United Kingdom," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(352), pages 661-692, December.
- A. S. Deaton, 1972. "Wealth Effects on Consumption in a Modified Life-Cycle Model," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(4), pages 443-453.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cardoso, Renato Fragelli, 1997.
"Entrepreneurial risk and labor's share in output,"
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE,
FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 51(2), April.
- Cardoso, Renato Fragelli, 1995. "Entrepreneurial risk and labour's share in output," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 252, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1984. "Theories of Wage Rigidity," NBER Working Papers 1442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Russell Cooper, 1983. "Worker Asymmetric Information and Involuntary Unemployment," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 671R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Apr 1984.
- Ed Nosal & Richard Rogerson & Randall Wright, 1991. "A note on labor contracts with private information and household production," Staff Report 131, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri & Anne C. Sibert, 1984. "The macroeconomic implications of labor contracting with asymmetric information," International Finance Discussion Papers 248, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:12:y:1983:i:1:p:81-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .