Modelling in the EU periphery : The HERMIN project
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bradley, John & Whelan, Karl, 1997. "The Irish expansionary fiscal contraction: A tale from one small European economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 175-201, April.
- John Bradley & Timo Mitze & Edgar Morgenroth & Gerhard Untiedt, 2005. "An Integrated Micro-Macro (IMM) Approach to the Evaluation of Large-scale Public Investment Programmes: The Case of EU Structural Funds," Papers WP167, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Marek Radvanský, . "Impact of Cohesion Policy on Regional Development of Slovakia," Books, Institute of Economic Research, SAS, edition 1, number eb01, December.
- Barry, F. & Bradley, J. & Kejak, M. & Vavra, D., 2000.
"The Czech Economic Transition: Exploring Options Using a Macrosectoral Model,"
00/3, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Frank Barry & John Bradley & Michal Kejak & David Vavra, 2000. "The Czech Economic Transition: Exploring Options Using a Macrosectoral Model," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp158, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Marek Radvanský, . "Impact of Cohesion Policy on Regional Development of Slovakia," Books, Institute of Economic Research, SAS, edition 1, number 001, December.
- Moretti, Luigi, 2004.
"I modelli macroeconomici per la valutazione dell'impatto dei Fondi strutturali nelle economie a Obiettivo 1
[Macroeconomic Models Used for the Impact Evaluation of the Structural Funds in Objective," MPRA Paper 18868, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:12:y:1995:i:3:p:219-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.