The Czech Economic Transition: Exploring Options Using a Macrosectoral Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Frank Barry & John Bradley & Michal Kejak & David Vavra, 2000. "The Czech Economic Transition: Exploring Options Using a Macrosectoral Model," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp158, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barry, Frank & Bradley, John, 1997.
"FDI and Trade: The Irish Host-Country Experience,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(445), pages 1798-1811, November.
- Barry, F & Bradley, J, 1997. ""FDI and Trade : The Irish Host-Country Experience"," Papers 97/13, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Fischer, S., 1991. "Growth, Macroeconomics, and Development," Working papers 580, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Stanley Fischer, 1991. "Growth, Macroeconomics, and Development," NBER Working Papers 3702, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bradley, John & Gerald, John Fitz, 1990. "Production structures in a small open economy with mobile and indigenous investment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(2-3), pages 364-374, May.
- Bradley, John & Herce, Jose-Antonio & Modesto, Leonor, 1995. "Modelling in the EU periphery : The HERMIN project," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 219-220, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DRAGOTÄ‚ Violeta Gianina & BUZILÄ‚ Nicoleta & DOGAN Mihaela Simona, 2013. "Importance of Investments in Romania by European Funds," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 220-224, May.
- Marek Radvanský, . "Impact of Cohesion Policy on Regional Development of Slovakia," Books, Institute of Economic Research, SAS, edition 1, number eb01, December.
- Petr Jakubík, 2011. "Household Balance Sheets and Economic Crisis," Working Papers IES 2011/20, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jun 2011.
- John Bradley & Timo Mitze & Edgar Morgenroth & Gerhard Untiedt, 2005. "An Integrated Micro-Macro (IMM) Approach to the Evaluation of Large-scale Public Investment Programmes: The Case of EU Structural Funds," Papers WP167, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Barry, Frank, 2004. "Export-platform foreign direct investment: the Irish experience," EIB Papers 6/2004, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
More about this item
KeywordsTRANSITION ECONOMIES ; EUROPE ; MACROECONOMICS;
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:dublec:00/3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/educdie.html .