Asymptotic behavior and optimal properties of a consumption-investment model with variable time preference
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1990.
"Intertemporal dependence, impatience, and dynamics,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 45-75, August.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1989. "Intertemporal Dependence, Impatience, and Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 3028, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schumacher, Ingmar, 2013.
"Political stability, corruption and trust in politicians,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 359-369.
- Ingmar Schumacher, 2012. "Political Stability, Corruption and Trust in Politicians," Working Papers hal-00763327, HAL.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Blanca Martínez & José Ramón Ruiz-Tamarit, 2017.
"Optimal Population Growth as an Endogenous Discounting Problem: The Ramsey Case,"
AMSE Working Papers
1731, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Blanca Martínez & José Ramón Ruiz-Tamarit, 2017. "Optimal Population Growth as an Endogenous Discounting Problem: The Ramsey Case," Working Papers halshs-01579155, HAL.
- Raouf BOUCEKKINE & Blanca MARTINEZ & J.R. RUIZ-TAMARIT, 2017. "Optimal population growth as an endogenous discounting problem: The Ramsey case," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2017013, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Raouf Boucekkine & Blanca Martínez & J. Ramon Ruiz-Tamarit, 2018. "Optimal Population Growth as an Endogenous Discounting Problem: The Ramsey Case," Post-Print hal-02084782, HAL.
- Schumacher, Ingmar, 2011.
"Endogenous discounting and the domain of the felicity function,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 574-581, January.
- Schumacher, Ingmar, 2011. "Endogenous discounting and the domain of the felicity function," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 574-581.
- Chu, Hsun & Lai, Ching-chong & Liao, Chih-hsing, 2016. "A Note On Environment-Dependent Time Preferences," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(6), pages 1652-1667, September.
- Hara, Kazuhiro, 2016. "Characterization of stationary preferences in a continuous time framework," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 34-43.
- Montrucchio, Luigi, 1995. "A turnpike theorem for continuous-time optimal-control models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 599-619, April.
- Tom Kompas & Omar Abdel-Razeq, 2001. "A Simple Monetary Growth Model with Variable Rates of Time Preference," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec01-10, International and Development Economics.
- Das, Mausumi, 2003. "Optimal growth with decreasing marginal impatience," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 1881-1898, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:7:y:1984:i:3:p:283-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.