Introduction to special issue on `Applications of Statistical Physics in Economics and Finance'
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jovanovic, Franck & Schinckus, Christophe, 2016. "Breaking down the barriers between econophysics and financial economics," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 256-266.
- Ausloos, Marcel & Jovanovic, Franck & Schinckus, Christophe, 2016.
"On the “usual” misunderstandings between econophysics and finance: Some clarifications on modelling approaches and efficient market hypothesis,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 7-14.
- Marcel Ausloos & Franck Jovanovic & Christophe Schinckus, 2016. "On the "usual" misunderstandings between econophysics and finance: some clarifications on modelling approaches and efficient market hypothesis," Papers 1606.02045, arXiv.org.
- Gregor Semieniuk & Ellis Scharfenaker, 2014. "A Bayesian Latent Variable Mixture Model for Filtering Firm Profit Rate," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2014-1, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Jovanovic, Franck & Schinckus, Christophe, 2017. "Econophysics and Financial Economics: An Emerging Dialogue," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780190205034.
- Sandro Claudio Lera & Didier Sornette, 2015. "Currency target zone modeling: An interplay between physics and economics," Papers 1508.04754, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2015.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:32:y:2008:i:1:p:1-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.