A preference foundation for log mean-variance criteria in portfolio choice problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hens, Thorsten & Schenk-Hoppe, Klaus Reiner, 2006.
"Markets do not select for a liquidity preference as behavior towards risk,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 279-292, February.
- Thorsten Hens & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppï¿½, "undated". "Markets Do Not Select For a Liquidity Preference as Behavior Towards Risk," IEW - Working Papers 139, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Thorsten Hens & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé, 2002. "Markets Do Not Select For a Liquidity Preference as Behavior Towards Risk," Discussion Papers 02-18, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Emanuela Sciubba, 2006.
"The evolution of portfolio rules and the capital asset pricing model,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 29(1), pages 123-150, September.
- Sciubba, E., 1999. "The Evolution of Portfolio Rules and the Capital Asset Pricing Model," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9909, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Hiroshi Ishijima & Masaki Uchida, 2011. "The Regime Switching Portfolios," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 18(2), pages 167-189, May.
- Yuichi Takano & Jun-ya Gotoh, 2011. "Constant Rebalanced Portfolio Optimization Under Nonlinear Transaction Costs," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 18(2), pages 191-211, May.
- Napat Rujeerapaiboon & Daniel Kuhn & Wolfram Wiesemann, 2016. "Robust Growth-Optimal Portfolios," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(7), pages 2090-2109, July.
- Palczewski, Jan & Schenk-Hoppé, Klaus Reiner, 2010.
"Market selection of constant proportions investment strategies in continuous time,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 248-266, March.
- Jan PALCZEWSKI & Klaus Reiner SCHENK-HOPPE, 2008. "Market Selection of Constant Proportions Investment Strategies in Continuous Time," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 08-29, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Hiroshi Ishijima & Masaki Uchida, 2011. "Log Mean-Variance Portfolio Selection Under Regime Switching," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 18(2), pages 213-229, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:17:y:1993:i:5-6:p:887-906. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.