Reply to White, 'foreign aid, taxes and public investment: A further comment'
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zafar Iqbal, 1997. "Foreign Aid and the Public Sector: A Model of Fiscal Behaviour in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 36(2), pages 115-129.
- G Mavrotas & B Ouattara, 2003.
"The Composition of Aid and the Fiscal Sector in an Aid-Recipient Economy: A model,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0307, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- George Mavrotas & Bazoumana Ouattara, 2010. "The Composition of Aid and the Fiscal Sector in an Aid-Recipient Economy: A Model," Working Papers id:3213, eSocialSciences.
- Mavrotas, George & Ouattara, Bazoumana, 2003. "The Composition of Aid and the Fiscal Sector in an Aid-Recipient Economy: A Model," WIDER Working Paper Series 011, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gupta, Kanhaya L. & Lensink, Robert, 1995. "Foreign aid and the public sector : a simulation approach," Research Report 95D21, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- repec:dgr:rugsom:95d21 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:45:y:1994:i:1:p:165-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.