Interlinked contracts and moral hazard in investment
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Shiferaw, Bekele & Holden, Stein T., 2000.
"Policy instruments for sustainable land management: the case of highland smallholders in Ethiopia,"
Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 217-232, April.
- Shiferaw, Bekele & Holden, Stein T., 2000. "Policy instruments for sustainable land management: the case of highland smallholders in Ethiopia," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 22(3), April.
- Banerjee, Abhijit V. & Ghatak, Maitreesh, 2004. "Eviction threats and investment incentives," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 469-488, August.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Maitreesh Ghatak, 2003. "Eviction Threats and Investment Incentives," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 39, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Maitreesh Ghatak, 2003. "Eviction threats and investment incentives," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6643, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Oriana Bandiera, 1999. "On the Structure of Tenancy contracts: Theory and Evidence fron 19th Century Rural Sicily," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 19, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Oriana Bandiera, 2000. "On the structure of tenancy contracts: theory and evidence from 19th century rural Sicily," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3546, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bandiera, Oriana, 2001. "On the Structure of Tenancy Contracts: Theory and Evidence from 19th Century Rural Sicily," CEPR Discussion Papers 3032, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dubois, Pierre, 2002. "Moral hazard, land fertility and sharecropping in a rural area of the Philippines," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 35-64, June.
- Banerji, Sanjay, 1995. "Interlinkage, investment and adverse selection," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 11-21, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:41:y:1993:i:2:p:247-273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed