Inflation and monetary stabilization in Mexico during the revolution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Astorga, Pablo, 2012.
"Mean reversion in long-horizon real exchange rates: Evidence from Latin America,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1529-1550.
- Pablo Astorga, 2010. "Mean Reversion in Long-Horizon Real Exchange Rates: Evidence from Latin America," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _080, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Pablo Astorga, 2010. "Mean Reversion in Long-Horizon Real Exchange Rates: Evidence from Latin America," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _080, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Aiolfi, Marco & Catão, Luis A.V. & Timmermann, Allan, 2011.
"Common factors in Latin America's business cycles,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 212-228, July.
- Allan Timmermann & Luis Catão & Marco Aiolfi, 2006. "Common Factors in Latin America's Business Cycles," IMF Working Papers 06/49, International Monetary Fund.
- Aiolfi, Marco & Catão, Luis A. V. & Timmermann, Allan G, 2010. "Common Factors in Latin America’s Business Cycles," CEPR Discussion Papers 7671, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Astorga, Pablo, 2007. "Real exchange rates in Latin America : what does the 20th century reveal?," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp07-03, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:27:y:1987:i:1-2:p:375-394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.