Impact of intensive case management on child welfare system involvement for substance-dependent parenting women on public assistance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marsh, Jeanne C. & Cao, Dingcai, 2005. "Parents in substance abuse treatment: Implications for child welfare practice," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(12), pages 1259-1278, December.
- Green, Beth L. & Rockhill, Anna & Furrer, Carrie, 2007. "Does substance abuse treatment make a difference for child welfare case outcomes? A statewide longitudinal analysis," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 460-473, April.
- Choi, Sam & Ryan, Joseph P., 2007. "Co-occurring problems for substance abusing mothers in child welfare: Matching services to improve family reunification," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 1395-1410, November.
- Marsh, Jeanne C. & Ryan, Joseph P. & Choi, Sam & Testa, Mark F., 2006. "Integrated services for families with multiple problems: Obstacles to family reunification," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 1074-1087, September.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2005.076380_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brook, Jody & McDonald, Tom, 2009. "The impact of parental substance abuse on the stability of family reunifications from foster care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 193-198, February.
- Fuller, Tamara L. & Wells, Susan J., 2003. "Predicting Maltreatment Recurrence among CPS Cases with Alcohol and Other Drug Involvement," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 553-569, July.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2007.133553_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maluccio, Anthony N. & Ainsworth, Frank, 2003. "Drug Use by Parents: A Challenge for Family Reunification Practice," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 511-533, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ben-David, Vered, 2016. "Substance-abusing parents and their children in termination of parental rights cases in Israel," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 94-100.
- Karatekin, Canan & Hong, Saahoon & Piescher, Kristine & Uecker, Jill & McDonald, Jeff, 2014. "An evaluation of the effects of an integrated services program for multi-service use families on child welfare and educational outcomes of children," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 16-26.
More about this item
KeywordsSubstance abuse; Child welfare; Case management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:34:y:2012:i:7:p:1359-1366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.