Placement stability in the context of child development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Orme, John G. & Buehler, Cheryl & Rhodes, Kathryn W. & Cox, Mary Ellen & McSurdy, Michael & Cuddeback, Gary, 2006. "Parental and familial characteristics used in the selection of foster families," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 396-421, April.
- Gibbs, Deborah & Wildfire, Judith, 2007. "Length of service for foster parents: Using administrative data to understand retention," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 588-599, May.
- Unrau, Yvonne A. & Seita, John R. & Putney, Kristin S., 2008. "Former foster youth remember multiple placement moves: A journey of loss and hope," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 1256-1266, November.
- Pecora, Peter J. & Kessler, Ronald C. & O'Brien, Kirk & White, Catherine Roller & Williams, Jason & Hiripi, Eva & English, Diana & White, James & Herrick, Mary Anne, 2006. "Educational and employment outcomes of adults formerly placed in foster care: Results from the Northwest Foster Care Alumni Study," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 1459-1481, December.
- Harden, Brenda Jones & Clyman, Robert B. & Kriebel, Dawn K. & Lyons, Mary E., 2004. "Kith and kin care: parental attitudes and resources of foster and relative caregivers," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 657-671, July.
- Delfabbro, Paul H. & Barber, James G. & Cooper, Lesley, 2002. "Children Entering Out-of-home Care in South Australia: Baseline Analyses for a 3-year Longitudinal Study," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(12), pages 917-932, December.
- James, Sigrid & Landsverk, John & Slymen, Donald J., 2004. "Placement movement in out-of-home care: patterns and predictors," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 185-206, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Van Andel, H.W.H. & Post, W.J. & Jansen, L.M.C. & Kamphuis, J.S. & Van der Gaag, R.J. & Knorth, E.J. & Grietens, H., 2015. "The developing relationship between recently placed foster infants and toddlers and their foster carers: Do demographic factors, placement characteristics and biological stress markers matter?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 219-226.
More about this item
KeywordsPlacement stability; Placement disruption; Foster care; Foster parents; Caregiver–child relationship;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:34:y:2012:i:7:p:1251-1258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.