Effectiveness of support services for children and young people with challenging behaviours related to or secondary to disability, who are in out-of-home care: A systematic review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Jason D. & Rodger, Susan, 2009. "Children with disabilities: Problems faced by foster parents," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 40-46, January.
- Rosenberg, Steven A. & Robinson, Cordelia C., 2004. "Out-of-home placement for young children with developmental and medical conditions," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 711-723, August.
- Timmer, Susan G. & Urquiza, Anthony J. & Zebell, Nancy, 2006. "Challenging foster caregiver-maltreated child relationships: The effectiveness of parent-child interaction therapy," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Terling-Watt, Toni, 2001. "Permanency in kinship care: an exploration of disruption rates and factors associated with placement disruption," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 111-126, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Welch, Vicki & Jones, Christine & Stalker, Kirsten & Stewart, Alasdair, 2015. "Permanence for disabled children and young people through foster care and adoption: A selective review of international literature," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 137-146.
- Strijbosch, E.L.L. & Huijs, J.A.M. & Stams, G.J.J.M. & Wissink, I.B. & van der Helm, G.H.P. & de Swart, J.J.W. & van der Veen, Z., 2015. "The outcome of institutional youth care compared to non-institutional youth care for children of primary school age and early adolescence: A multi-level meta-analysis," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 208-218.
- Ziviani, Jenny & Darlington, Yvonne & Feeney, Rachel & Meredith, Pamela & Head, Brian, 2013. "Children with disabilities in out-of-home care: Perspectives on organisational collaborations," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 797-805.
More about this item
KeywordsChild; Adolescent; Systematic review; Foster home care; Behavioural symptoms;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:34:y:2012:i:4:p:758-770. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .