Teacher assessment of behavior problems in foster care children
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tarren-Sweeney, Michael & Hazell, Philip, 2005. "The mental health and socialization of siblings in care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 821-843, July.
- Shore, Nancy & Sim, Kelly E. & Le Prohn, Nicole S. & Keller, Thomas E., 2002. "Foster parent and teacher assessments of youth in kinship and non-kinship foster care placements: are behaviors perceived differently across settings?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 109-134.
- Dubowitz, Howard & Feigelman, Susan & Harrington, Donna & Starr, Raymond & Zuravin, Susan & Sawyer, Richard, 1994. "Children in kinship care: How do they fare?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 85-106.
- Rosenthal, James A. & Curiel, Herman F., 2006. "Modeling behavioral problems of children in the child welfare system: Caregiver, youth, and teacher perceptions," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 1391-1408, November.
- Tarren-Sweeney, Michael, 2008. "Retrospective and concurrent predictors of the mental health of children in care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Keller, Thomas E. & Wetherbee, Kathleen & Le Prohn, Nicole S. & Payne, Vincent & Sim, Kelly & Lamont, Elena R., 2001. "Competencies and problem behaviors of children in family foster care: variations by kinship placement status and race," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(12), pages 915-940, December.
- Heflinger, Craig Anne & Simpkins, Celeste G. & Combs-Orme, Terri, 2000. "Using the CBCL to determine the clinical status of children in state custody," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 55-73, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:86:y:2018:i:c:p:200-208 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernedo, Isabel M. & Salas, María D. & Fuentes, María J. & García-Martín, Miguel Ángel, 2014. "Foster children's behavior problems and impulsivity in the family and school context," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 43-49.
More about this item
KeywordsBehavior problems; Foster children; Foster care; Teachers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:34:y:2012:i:4:p:615-621. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.