Timing of exits to legal permanency from out-of-home care: The importance of systems and implications for assessing institutional accountability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Akin, Becci A., 2011. "Predictors of foster care exits to permanency: A competing risks analysis of reunification, guardianship, and adoption," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 999-1011, June.
- Courtney, Mark E. & Needell, Barbara & Wulczyn, Fred, 2004. "Unintended consequences of the push for accountability: the case of national child welfare performance standards," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 1141-1154, December.
- Courtney, Mark E. & Yin-Ling Irene Wong, 1996. "Comparing the timing of exits from substitute care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(4-5), pages 307-334.
- Maluccio, Anthony N. & Abramczyk, Lois W. & Thomlison, Barbara, 1996. "Family reunification of children in out-of-home care: Research perspectives," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(4-5), pages 287-305.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:177-187 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dickens, Jonathan & Beckett, Chris & Bailey, Sue, 2014. "Justice, speed and thoroughness in child protection court proceedings: Messages from England," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 103-111.
- Lee, JoAnn S. & Romich, Jennifer L. & Kang, Ji Young & Hook, Jennifer L. & Marcenko, Maureen O., 2017. "The impact of income on reunification among families with children in out-of-home care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 91-99.
- Landers, Ashley L. & Danes, Sharon M., 2016. "Forgotten children: A critical review of the reunification of American Indian children in the child welfare system," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 137-147.
- Lloyd, Margaret H. & Akin, Becci A., 2014. "The disparate impact of alcohol, methamphetamine, and other drugs on family reunification," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 72-81.
More about this item
KeywordsFoster care; Permanency; Family reunification; Adoption; Legal guardianship; Juvenile court; Dependency proceedings; Voluntary placement; Behaviorally-disordered adolescents;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:34:y:2012:i:12:p:2263-2272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.