Parental problems, case plan requirements, and service targeting in child welfare reunification
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcenko, Maureen O. & Lyons, Sandra J. & Courtney, Mark, 2011. "Mothers' experiences, resources and needs: The context for reunification," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 431-438, March.
- Choi, Sam & Ryan, Joseph P., 2007. "Co-occurring problems for substance abusing mothers in child welfare: Matching services to improve family reunification," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 1395-1410, November.
- Green, Beth L. & Rockhill, Anna & Furrer, Carrie, 2007. "Does substance abuse treatment make a difference for child welfare case outcomes? A statewide longitudinal analysis," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 460-473, April.
- Bagdasaryan, Sofya, 2005. "Evaluating family preservation services: Reframing the question of effectiveness," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 615-635, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheng, Tyrone C. & Lo, Celia C., 2016. "Linking worker-parent working alliance to parent progress in child welfare: A longitudinal analysis," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 10-16.
- Nese, Rhonda N.T. & Anderson, Cynthia M. & Ruppert, Traci & Fisher, Philip A., 2016. "Effects of a video feedback parent training program during child welfare visitation," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 266-276.
- Jarpe-Ratner, Elizabeth & Bellamy, Jennifer L. & Yang, Duck-Hye & Smithgall, Cheryl, 2015. "Using child welfare assessments and latent class analysis to identify prevalence and comorbidity of parent service needs," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 75-82.
More about this item
KeywordsReunification; Case plans; Service matching;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:34:y:2012:i:10:p:2131-2138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.