Using administrative child welfare data to identify sibling groups
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Needell, Barbara & Brookhart, M. Alan & Lee, Seon, 2003. "Black children and foster care placement in California," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(5-6), pages 393-408.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Putnam-Hornstein, Emily & Shaw, Terry V., 2011. "Foster care reunification: An exploration of non-linear hierarchical modeling," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 705-714, May.
- Berzin, Stephanie Cosner, 2006. "Using sibling data to understand the impact of family group decision-making on child welfare outcomes," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 1449-1458, December.
- McBeath, Bowen & Kothari, Brianne H. & Blakeslee, Jennifer & Lamson-Siu, Emilie & Bank, Lew & Linares, L. Oriana & Waid, Jeffrey & Sorenson, Paul & Jimenez, Jessica & Pearson, Eva & Shlonsky, Aron, 2014. "Intervening to improve outcomes for siblings in foster care: Conceptual, substantive, and methodological dimensions of a prevention science framework," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 1-10.
- Shlonsky, Aron & Bellamy, Jennifer & Elkins, Jennifer & Ashare, Caryn J., 2005. "The other kin: Setting the course for research, policy, and practice with siblings in foster care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 697-716, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:27:y:2005:i:7:p:783-791. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.