Estimation of the optimal design of a nonlinear parametric regression problem via Monte Carlo experiments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kohler, Michael & Krzyżak, Adam, 2012. "Nonparametric estimation of non-stationary velocity fields from 3D particle tracking velocimetry data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1566-1580.
- Michael Kohler & Adam Krzyżak & Harro Walk, 2003. "Strong consistency of automatic kernel regression estimates," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 55(2), pages 287-308, June.
- Zhao, L. C., 1987. "Exponential bounds of mean error for the nearest neighbor estimates of regression functions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 168-178, February.
- Kohler, Michael & Krzyzak, Adam & Walk, Harro, 2011. "Estimation of the essential supremum of a regression function," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(6), pages 685-693, June.
- Angelis, L. & Bora-Senta, E. & Moyssiadis, C., 2001. "Optimal exact experimental designs with correlated errors through a simulated annealing algorithm," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 275-296, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kohler, Michael & Krzyżak, Adam, 2015. "Estimation of a jump point in random design regression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 247-255.
- Diaz-Emparanza, Ignacio, 2014.
"Numerical distribution functions for seasonal unit root tests,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 237-247.
- Díaz-Emparanza Herrero, Ignacio, 2011. "Numerical Distribution Functions for Seasonal Unit Root Tests," BILTOKI 2011-09, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal design; Monte Carlo; Nonparametric regression; Consistency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:59:y:2013:i:c:p:1-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.