A goodness-of-fit test for parametric models based on dependently truncated data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lajmi Lakhal Chaieb & Louis-Paul Rivest & Belkacem Abdous, 2006. "Estimating survival under a dependent truncation," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(3), pages 655-669, September.
- Bücher, Axel & Dette, Holger, 2010. "A note on bootstrap approximations for the empirical copula process," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(23-24), pages 1925-1932, December.
- Takeshi Emura & Yoshihiko Konno, 2012. "Multivariate normal distribution approaches for dependently truncated data," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 133-149, February.
- Zhezhen Jin, 2003. "Rank-based inference for the accelerated failure time model," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(2), pages 341-353, June.
- Dietz, Ekkehart & Bohning, Dankmar, 2000. "On estimation of the Poisson parameter in zero-modified Poisson models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 441-459, October.
- Martin, Emily C. & Betensky, Rebecca A., 2005. "Testing Quasi-Independence of Failure and Truncation Times via Conditional Kendall's Tau," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 484-492, June.
- Emura, Takeshi & Wang, Weijing, 2010. "Testing quasi-independence for truncation data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 223-239, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emura, Takeshi & Wang, Weijing, 2012. "Nonparametric maximum likelihood estimation for dependent truncation data based on copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 171-188.
- Long, Ting-Hsuan & Emura, Takeshi, 2014. "A control chart using copula-based Markov chain models," MPRA Paper 57419, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral limit theorem; Empirical process; Truncation; Maximum likelihood; Parametric bootstrap; Shrinkage estimator;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:7:p:2237-2250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.