Fitting mixtures of von Mises distributions: a case study involving sudden infant death syndrome
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Polymenis, A. & Titterington, D. M., 1998. "On the determination of the number of components in a mixture," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 295-298, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wiper, Michael Peter & Carnicero, José Antonio, 2008. "A semi-parametric model for circular data based on mixtures of beta distributions," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws081305, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Toshihiro Abe & Arthur Pewsey & Kunio Shimizu, 2013. "Extending circular distributions through transformation of argument," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 65(5), pages 833-858, October.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:12:p:3898-3908 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bohning, Dankmar & Seidel, Wilfried, 2003. "Editorial: recent developments in mixture models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-4), pages 349-357, January.
- José T.A.S. Ferreira & Miguel A Juárez & MArk F.J. Steel, 2005. "Directional Log-spline Distributions," Econometrics 0511001, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:41:y:2003:i:3-4:p:505-513. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.