A nonparametric measure of the overlapping coefficient
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gordon Anderson & Oliver Linton & Yoon-Jae Wang, 2009.
"Non Parametric Estimation of a Polarization Measure,"
tecipa-363, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Gordon Anderson & Oliver Linton & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2009. "Nonparametric Estimation of a Polarization Measure," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1714, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Gordon Anderson & Oliver Linton & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2009. "Nonparametric Estimation of a Polarization Measure," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 534, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Anderson, Gordon & Linton, Oliver & Whang, Yoon-Jae, 2009. "Nonparametric estimation of a polarization measure," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25378, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Anderson, Gordon & Oliver, Linton & Whang, Yoon-Jae, 2009. "Nonparametric estimation of a polarization measure," UC3M Working papers. Economics we095130, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Gordon Anderson & Oliver Linton & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2009. "Nonparametric estimation of a polarization measure," CeMMAP working papers CWP14/09, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Anderson, Gordon & Linton, Oliver & Whang, Yoon-Jae, 2012. "Nonparametric estimation and inference about the overlap of two distributions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 171(1), pages 1-23.
- Schmid, Friedrich & Schmidt, Axel, 2006. "Nonparametric estimation of the coefficient of overlapping--theory and empirical application," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1583-1596, March.
- T. Fischer & U. Kamps, 2013. "Power maps in goodness-of-fit testing," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 1365-1382, June.
- Wang, Dan & Tian, Lili, 2017. "Parametric methods for confidence interval estimation of overlap coefficients," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 12-26.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:34:y:2000:i:1:p:51-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.