Unemployment, real wages, and aggregate demand in Europe, Japan and the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- P. S. Andersen, 1986. "Keynesian and Classical Unemployment: Evidence from the Current Cycl e," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 223-236, Jul-Sep.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J., 1986. "Economic resilience : a two-country analysis," Other publications TiSEM 4043a5d9-a677-4744-94e7-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Junankar, P.N. & Madsen, J.B., 1996. "Unemployment in the OECD: models and mysteries," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9648, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Lemos, Sara, 2004.
"The Effect of the Minimum Wage on Prices in Brazil,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1071, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sara Lemos, 2004. "The Effects of the Minimum Wage on Prices in Brazil," Labor and Demography 0403011, EconWPA.
- Sara Lemos, 2004. "The Effect of the Minimum Wage on Prices in Brazil," Discussion Papers in Economics 04/6, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J., 1987.
"A macroeconomic two-country model with price-discriminating monopolists,"
FEW 279, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J., 1988. "A macroeconomic two-country model with price-discriminating monopolists," Other publications TiSEM 6dd076c3-bdd1-4b3a-8225-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Sara lemos, 2004. "The Effect of the Minimum Wage on Prices," Discussion Papers in Economics 04/7, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Robert A. Amano, "undated".
"Empirical Evidence on the Cost of Adjustment and Dynamic Labour Demand,"
Staff Working Papers
95-3, Bank of Canada.
- Robert A. Amano, 1995. "Empirical Evidence on the Cost of Adjustment and Dynamic Labour Demand," Macroeconomics 9505001, EconWPA.
- Paqué, Karl-Heinz, 1990. "Unemployment in West Germany: A survey of explanations and policy options," Kiel Working Papers 407, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:crcspp:v:23:y:1985:i::p:143-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jme .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.