Diversity goals: Reframing the debate and enabling a fair evaluation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sandra Poncet, 2005.
"A Fragmented China: Measure and Determinants of Chinese Domestic Market Disintegration,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 409-430, August.
- Sandra PONCET, 2002. "A Fragmented China. Measure and Determinants of Chinese Domestic Market Disintegration," Working Papers 200221, CERDI.
- Hitt, Michael A. & King, David & Krishnan, Hema & Makri, Marianna & Schijven, Mario & Shimizu, Katsuhiko & Zhu, Hong, 2009. "Mergers and acquisitions: Overcoming pitfalls, building synergy, and creating value," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 523-529, November.
- Vadim Radaev, 2002. "Entrepreneurial Strategies and the Structure of Transaction Costs in Russian Business," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(12), pages 57-84.
- Mike W Peng & Denis Y L Wang & Yi Jiang, 2008. "An institution-based view of international business strategy: a focus on emerging economies," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 39(5), pages 920-936, July.
- Ahlstrom, David & Young, Michael N. & Nair, Anil, 2002. "Deceptive managerial practices in China: strategies for foreign firms," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 45(6), pages 49-59.
- Ahlstrom, David & Bruton, Garry D. & Lui, Steven S. Y., 2000. "Navigating China's changing economy: Strategies for private firms," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 5-15.
- C. Fred Bergsten & Charles Freeman & Nicholas R. Lardy, 2009. "China's Rise: Challenges and Opportunities," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 4341.
- Huang,Yasheng, 2008. "Capitalism with Chinese Characteristics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521898102, March.
- Mara Faccio, 2006. "Politically Connected Firms," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(1), pages 369-386, March.
- Michael N. Young & Mike W. Peng & David Ahlstrom & Garry D. Bruton & Yi Jiang, 2008. "Corporate Governance in Emerging Economies: A Review of the Principal-Principal Perspective," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 196-220, January.
- Barry Naughton, 2007. "The Chinese Economy: Transitions and Growth," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262640643, January.
- Lyles, Marjorie A., 2008. "Appreciating cultural differences in China: An interview with Robert A. Eckert, Chairperson of the Board and CEO of Mattel, Inc," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 463-468.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fitzsimmons, Stacey R., 2012. "Women on boards of directors: Why skirts in seats aren’t enough," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 557-566.
- Riccò, Rossella & Guerci, Marco, 2014. "Diversity challenge: An integrated process to bridge the ‘implementation gap’," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 235-245.
- Brooklyn Cole & Manjula Salimath, 2013. "Diversity Identity Management: An Organizational Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 116(1), pages 151-161, August.
More about this item
KeywordsWorkplace diversity Business outcomes Value-in-diversity Institutional forces;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:54:y::i:1:p:33-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .