Fitting market strategy to varying product life cycles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hammer, Michael & Champy, James, 1993. "Reengineering the corporation: A manifesto for business revolution," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 90-91.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Werner Gleißner & Roland Helm & Susanne Kreiter, 2013. "Measurement of competitive advantages and market attractiveness for strategic controlling," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 53-75, May.
- Helm, Roland & Gleißner, Werner & Kreiter, Susanne, 2012. "Messung von Wettbewerbsvorteilen und Marktattraktivität für die strategische Planung," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 468, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Alperovych, Yan & Hübner, Georges, 2011. "Explaining returns on venture capital backed companies: Evidence from Belgium," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 277-295, September.
- Annika Hallberg & Susana Friberg & Paulina Myhrman, 2014. "How Small Businesses Market Their Products during the Different Phases of the Product Life Cycle: The Case of Swedish Ice Cream Manufacturers," Eurasian Journal of Business and Management, Eurasian Publications, vol. 2(1), pages 1-13.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:25:y:1982:i:1:p:72-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .