Direct dimethyl ether (DME) synthesis through a thermally coupled heat exchanger reactor
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hammond, G.P. & Kallu, S. & McManus, M.C., 2008. "Development of biofuels for the UK automotive market," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(6), pages 506-515, June.
- Rosenberger, A. & Kaul, H. -P. & Senn, T. & Aufhammer, W., 2001. "Improving the energy balance of bioethanol production from winter cereals: the effect of crop production intensity," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 51-67, January.
- Malik, Urooj S. & Ahmed, Mahfuz & Sombilla, Mercedita A. & Cueno, Sarah L., 2009. "Biofuels production for smallholder producers in the Greater Mekong Sub-region," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(Supplemen), pages 58-68, November.
- Qiu, Huanguang & Huang, Jikun & Yang, Jun & Rozelle, Scott & Zhang, Yuhua & Zhang, Yahui & Zhang, Yanli, 2010. "Bioethanol development in China and the potential impacts on its agricultural economy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 76-83, January.
- Balat, Mustafa & Balat, Havva, 2009. "Recent trends in global production and utilization of bio-ethanol fuel," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(11), pages 2273-2282, November.
- Jansson, Christer & Westerbergh, Anna & Zhang, Jiaming & Hu, Xinwen & Sun, Chuanxin, 2009. "Cassava, a potential biofuel crop in (the) People's Republic of China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(Supplemen), pages 95-99, November.
- Fatih Demirbas, M., 2009. "Biorefineries for biofuel upgrading: A critical review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(Supplemen), pages 151-161, November.
- Cherubini, Francesco & Ulgiati, Sergio, 2010. "Crop residues as raw materials for biorefinery systems - A LCA case study," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 47-57, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xu, Shuaiqing & Wang, Yang & Zhang, Xiao & Zhen, Xudong & Tao, Chengjun, 2012. "Development of a novel common-rail type Dimethyl ether (DME) injector," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 1-12.
- Luu, Minh Tri & Milani, Dia & Sharma, Manish & Zeaiter, Joseph & Abbas, Ali, 2016. "Model-based analysis of CO2 revalorization for di-methyl ether synthesis driven by solar catalytic reforming," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 863-878.
- Chen, Hsi-Jen & Fan, Chei-Wei & Yu, Chiou-Shia, 2013. "Analysis, synthesis, and design of a one-step dimethyl ether production via a thermodynamic approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 449-456.
- Kang, Yinhu & Wang, Quanhai & Lu, Xiaofeng & Wan, Hu & Ji, Xuanyu & Wang, Hu & Guo, Qiang & Yan, Jin & Zhou, Jinliang, 2015. "Experimental and numerical study on NOx and CO emission characteristics of dimethyl ether/air jet diffusion flame," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 204-224.
- Arab Aboosadi, Z. & Jahanmiri, A.H. & Rahimpour, M.R., 2011. "Optimization of tri-reformer reactor to produce synthesis gas for methanol production using differential evolution (DE) method," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 2691-2701.
- Chen, Wei-Hsin & Lin, Bo-Jhih & Lee, How-Ming & Huang, Men-Han, 2012. "One-step synthesis of dimethyl ether from the gas mixture containing CO2 with high space velocity," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 92-101.
- Rahimpour, M.R. & Dehnavi, M.R. & Allahgholipour, F. & Iranshahi, D. & Jokar, S.M., 2012. "Assessment and comparison of different catalytic coupling exothermic and endothermic reactions: A review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 496-512.
More about this item
KeywordsDirect DME synthesis Coupling exothermic and endothermic reaction Cyclohexane dehydrogenation Auto-thermal reactor;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:88:y:2011:i:4:p:1211-1223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.