Hybridizing simulated annealing with variable neighborhood search for bipartite graph crossing minimization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mladenovic, Nenad & Urosevic, Dragan & Pérez-Brito, Dionisio & García-González, Carlos G., 2010. "Variable neighbourhood search for bandwidth reduction," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(1), pages 14-27, January.
- Pierre Hansen & Nenad Mladenović & José Moreno Pérez, 2010. "Variable neighbourhood search: methods and applications," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 175(1), pages 367-407, March.
- Christoph Buchheim & Angelika Wiegele & Lanbo Zheng, 2010. "Exact Algorithms for the Quadratic Linear Ordering Problem," INFORMS Journal on Computing, INFORMS, vol. 22(1), pages 168-177, February.
- Manuel Laguna & Rafael Marti, 1999. "GRASP and Path Relinking for 2-Layer Straight Line Crossing Minimization," INFORMS Journal on Computing, INFORMS, vol. 11(1), pages 44-52, February.
- Valls, Vicente & Marti, Rafael & Lino, Pilar, 1996. "A branch and bound algorithm for minimizing the number of crossing arcs in bipartite graphs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 303-319, April.
- Palubeckis, Gintaras, 2015. "Fast local search for single row facility layout," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(3), pages 800-814.
- Hansen, Pierre & Mladenovic, Nenad, 2001. "Variable neighborhood search: Principles and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(3), pages 449-467, May.
- repec:spr:coopap:v:68:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10589-017-9926-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsGraphs; Edge crossing minimization; Combinatorial optimization; Simulated annealing; Variable neighborhood search;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:apmaco:v:348:y:2019:i:c:p:84-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/applied-mathematics-and-computation .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.