Irish women accountants and career progression: a research note
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hooks, Karen L., 1992. "Gender effects and labor supply in public accounting: An agenda of research issues," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 17(3-4), pages 343-366.
- Hopwood, Anthony G., 1987. "Accounting and gender: An introduction," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 65-69, January.
- Loft, Anne, 1992. "Accountancy and the gendered division of labour: A review essay," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 17(3-4), pages 367-378.
- Kirkham, Linda M. & Loft, Anne, 1993. "Gender and the construction of the professional accountant," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 507-558, August.
- Linda Hantrais, 1995. "A comparative perspective on gender and accountancy," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 197-215.
- Roberts, Jennifer & Coutts, J. Andrew, 1992. "Feminization and professionalization: A review of an emerging literature on the development of accounting in the United Kingdom," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 17(3-4), pages 379-395.
- Shearer, Teri L. & Edward Arrington, C., 1993. "Accounting in other wor(l)ds: A feminism without reserve," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 253-272, April.
- Crompton, Rosemary, 1987. "Gender and accountancy: A response to Tinker and Neimark," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 103-110, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:23:y:1998:i:8:p:813-823. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.