Accounting: Filling the negative space
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lambert, Caroline & Dambrin, Claire, 2006. "La question du genre en comptabilité : analyses théoriques et méthodologiques," HEC Research Papers Series 843, HEC Paris.
- Claire Dambrin & Caroline Lambert, 2006. "Le Plafond De Verre Dans Les Cabinets D'Audit – Questions Theoriques Et Methodologiques," Post-Print halshs-00548047, HAL.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:22:y:2011:i:5:p:492-499 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:22:y:2011:i:1:p:20-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:acctbr:v:37:y:2007:i:1:p:59-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:23:y:2012:i:6:p:451-467 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:accfor:v:37:y:2013:i:1:p:54-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claire Dambrin & Caroline Lambert, 2006. "Le Plafond De Verre Dans Les Cabinets D'Audit Questions Theoriques Et Methodologiques," Post-Print halshs-00558352, HAL.
- Alnoor Bhimani, 1998. "Knowledge, motivation and accounting form: an historical exploration," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 1-30.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:19:y:2008:i:7:p:1054-1079 is not listed on IDEAS
- Herbohn, Kathleen, 2005. "A full cost environmental accounting experiment," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 519-536, August.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:20:y:2009:i:3:p:313-342 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:150:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3136-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Schaltegger & Roger Burritt & Dimitar Zvezdov & Jacob Hörisch & Joanne Tingey-Holyoak, 2015. "Management Roles and Sustainability Information. Exploring Corporate Practice," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 25(4), pages 328-345, December.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:26:y:2015:i:c:p:67-75 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bebbington, Jan & Brown, Judy & Frame, Bob, 2007. "Accounting technologies and sustainability assessment models," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 224-236, March.
- Simon Gao & Morrison Handley-Schachler, 2003. "The influences of Confucianism, Feng Shui and Buddhism in Chinese accounting history," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 41-68.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:24:y:2013:i:4:p:261-272 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gray, Rob, 2002. "The social accounting project and Accounting Organizations and Society Privileging engagement, imaginings, new accountings and pragmatism over critique?," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 687-708, October.
- Made Susilawati, 2016. "Frame Value of Strategic Management Accounting Based on The Balance of Tri Kaya Parisudha," GATR Journals afr119, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Grey, C., 1998. "On being a professional in a "Big Six" firm," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(5-6), pages 569-587.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:22:y:2011:i:2:p:135-147 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Ruth D. Hines in Wikipedia English ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:17:y:1992:i:3-4:p:313-341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.