An empirical study of the evidence for contingency theories of management accounting systems in conditions of rapid change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- When does performance management increase performance? The role of contingencies.
by Timur_PhD in Business performance management research for high performance organizations on 2012-04-05 14:02:41
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jiaata:v:19:y:2010:i:1:p:35-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Solabomi Omobola Ajibolade, Ph.D, FCA, FIMLS, ACTI, 2013. "Drivers of Choice of Management Accounting System Designs in Nigerian Manufacturing Companies," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 3(9), pages 45-57, July.
- Matejka, M. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B., 2000. "Organizational Design and Management Accounting Change," Discussion Paper 2000-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:20:y:2009:i:6:p:762-781 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cools, Martine & Emmanuel, Clive & Jorissen, Ann, 2008. "Management control in the transfer pricing tax compliant multinational enterprise," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 603-628, August.
- JORISSEN, Ann & REHEUL, Anne-Mie & LAVEREN, Eddy & MARTENS, Rudy, "undated". "Short-term planning Ssphistication in SMEs: The relationship with strategy and perceived environmental uncertainty," Working Papers 2006022, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Jordão, Ricardo Vinícius Dias & Souza, Antônio Artur & Avelar, Ewerton Alex, 2014. "Organizational culture and post-acquisition changes in management control systems: An analysis of a successful Brazilian case," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 542-549.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:10:y:1985:i:3:p:303-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.