Mulch resistance to water vapor transport
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Xie, Zhongkui & Wang, Yajun & Jiang, Wenlan & Wei, Xinghu, 2006. "Evaporation and evapotranspiration in a watermelon field mulched with gravel of different sizes in northwest China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 81(1-2), pages 173-184, March.
- Xie, Zhongkui & Wang, Yajun & Cheng, Guodong & Malhi, Sukhdev S. & Vera, Cecil L. & Guo, Zhihong & Zhang, Yubao, 2010. "Particle-size effects on soil temperature, evaporation, water use efficiency and watermelon yield in fields mulched with gravel and sand in semi-arid Loess Plateau of northwest China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(6), pages 917-923, June.
- Yamanaka, Tsutomu & Inoue, Mitsuhiro & Kaihotsu, Ichirow, 2004. "Effects of gravel mulch on water vapor transfer above and below the soil surface," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 145-155, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mukherjee, A. & Sarkar, S. & Chakraborty, P.K., 2012. "Marginal analysis of water productivity function of tomato crop grown under different irrigation regimes and mulch managements," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 121-127.
- de Souza, Edivan Rodrigues & Montenegro, Abelardo Antônio de Assunção & Montenegro, Suzana Maria Gico & de Matos, José de Arimatea, 2011. "Temporal stability of soil moisture in irrigated carrot crops in Northeast Brazil," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 26-32.
More about this item
KeywordsEvaporation Soil moisture Straw Hydrophobic aggregate Water conservation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:98:y:2011:i:6:p:990-998. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.