Soil characteristics and constraints to crop production in inland valley bottoms in southwestern Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tyagi, N. K. & Sharma, D. K. & Luthra, S. K., 2000. "Determination of evapotranspiration and crop coefficients of rice and sunflower with lysimeter," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 41-54, June.
- Kerr, G. & Pochop, L. & Fornstrom, K. J. & Krall, J. M. & Brown, D., 1993. "Soil water and ET estimates for a wide range of rainfed and irrigated conditions," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 147-159, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodenburg, Jonne & Zwart, Sander J. & Kiepe, Paul & Narteh, Lawrence T. & Dogbe, Wilson & Wopereis, Marco C.S., 2014. "Sustainable rice production in African inland valleys: Seizing regional potentials through local approaches," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 1-11.
- Danvi, Alexandre & Jütten, Thomas & Giertz, Simone & Zwart, Sander J. & Diekkrüger, Bernd, 2016. "A spatially explicit approach to assess the suitability for rice cultivation in an inland valley in central Benin," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 95-106.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:192:y:2017:i:c:p:257-270 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:61:y:2003:i:1:p:13-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.