Irrigation -- a blessing or a curse
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Skaggs, Todd H. & van Genuchten, Martinus Th. & Shouse, Peter J. & Poss, James A., 2006. "Macroscopic approaches to root water uptake as a function of water and salinity stress," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 86(1-2), pages 140-149, November.
- Qadir, M. & Sharma, B.R. & Bruggeman, A. & Choukr-Allah, R. & Karajeh, F., 2007. "Non-conventional water resources and opportunities for water augmentation to achieve food security in water scarce countries," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 2-22, January.
- Konukcu, F. & Gowing, J.W. & Rose, D.A., 2006. "Dry drainage: A sustainable solution to waterlogging and salinity problems in irrigation areas?," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 83(1-2), pages 1-12, May.
- Wichelns, Dennis & Oster, J.D., 2006. "Sustainable irrigation is necessary and achievable, but direct costs and environmental impacts can be substantial," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 86(1-2), pages 114-127, November.
- Raats, Peter A.C. & Feddes, Reinder A., 2006. "Contributions by Jans Wesseling, Jan van Schilfgaarde, and Herman Bouwer to effective and responsible water management in agriculture," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 86(1-2), pages 9-29, November.
- Shi, Tian, 2006. "Enhancing the capacity of Australian irrigation industry through better policy making: what can we learn from the past?," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 139902, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Tobias F. Rötheli, 2011. "The Kuznets curve: determinants of its shape and the role of finance," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(2), pages 149-159, June.
- Qadir, M. & Boers, Th. M. & Schubert, S. & Ghafoor, A. & Murtaza, G., 2003. "Agricultural water management in water-starved countries: challenges and opportunities," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 165-185, October.
- Zegbe, J. A. & Behboudian, M. H. & Clothier, B. E., 2004. "Partial rootzone drying is a feasible option for irrigating processing tomatoes," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 195-206, August.
- Chen, Weiping & Hou, Zhenan & Wu, Laosheng & Liang, Yongchao & Wei, Changzhou, 2010. "Evaluating salinity distribution in soil irrigated with saline water in arid regions of northwest China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(12), pages 2001-2008, November.
- Wichelns, Dennis & Qadir, Manzoor, 2015. "Achieving sustainable irrigation requires effective management of salts, soil salinity, and shallow groundwater," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 31-38.
- Girona, J. & Behboudian, M.H. & Mata, M. & Del Campo, J. & Marsal, J., 2010. "Exploring six reduced irrigation options under water shortage for 'Golden Smoothee' apple: Responses of yield components over three years," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 370-375, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:25:y:1994:i:3:p:203-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.