Agro-climates and agricultural systems in Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mirotchic, Mesfin & Taylor, Daniel B., 1993.
"Resource allocation and productivity of cereal state farms in Ethiopia,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(3), March.
- Mirotchie, Mesfin & Taylor, Daniel B., 1993. "Resource allocation and productivity of cereal state farms in Ethiopia," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 187-197, March.
- Mariam, Yohannes & Coffin, Garth & Eisemon, Thomas, 1993. "Production efficiency in Peasant Agriculture: The Case of Mixed Farming System in the Ethiopian Highlands," MPRA Paper 406, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Aug 1994.
- Belay Simane & Benjamin F. Zaitchik & Mutlu Ozdogan, 2013. "Agroecosystem Analysis of the Choke Mountain Watersheds, Ethiopia," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(2), pages 1-25, February.
- Mariam, Yohannes & Coffin, Garth, 1993. "Crop and Milk Production Structure of Smallholders in Ethiopia," MPRA Paper 405, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Aug 1994.
- Mariam, Yohannes & Eisemon, Thomas & Coffin, Garth, 1993. "Production Efficiency in Peasant Agriculture: An Application of LISREL Model," MPRA Paper 403, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Aug 1994.
- Haileslassie, A. & Hagos, Fitsum & Awulachew, Seleshi Bekele & Peden, D. & Gebreselassie, S. & Negash, F., 2008. "Production systems in the Blue Nile Basin: implications for environmental degradation and upstream and downstream linkages," Conference Papers h041754, International Water Management Institute.
- Haileslassie, A. & Hagos, Fitsum & Awulachew, Seleshi Bekele & Peden, D. & Gebreselassie, S. & Negash, F., 2008. "Indicators of environmental degradation in the Blue Nile Basin: exploring prospects for payment for environmental services," Conference Papers h041755, International Water Management Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:5:y:1980:i:1:p:39-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.