Efficiency of U.S. conservation-compliance program
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Govindasamy, Ramu & Huffman, Wallace, 1993. "Efficiency of U.S. conservation-compliance program," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(2), February.
- Govindasamy, R. & Huffman, Wallace, 1993. "Efficiency of U.S. Conservation-Compliance Program," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10993, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Miranowski, John & Hammes, B., 1984. "Implicit Prices of Soil Characteristics for Farmland in Iowa," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10706, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- McGartland, Albert M. & Oates, Wallace E., 1985. "Marketable permits for the prevention of environmental deterioration," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 207-228, September.
- William T. McSweeny & Randall A. Kramer, 1986. "The Integration of Farm Programs for Achieving Soil Conservation and Nonpoint Pollution Control Objectives," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 62(2), pages 159-173.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernard Elyakime & Jean-François Bruno, 2000. "Gestion de la lutte contre une érosion de versant avec dégâts sur site public," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 257(1), pages 67-77.
- Govindasamy, Ramu & Cochran, Mark J., 1995.
"Implications of alternative environmental policies on phosphorus loading from poultry litter,"
Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 137-148, November.
- Govindasamy, Ramu & Cochran, Mark J., 1995. "Implications of alternative environmental policies on phosphorus loading from poultry litter," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(2), November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:8:y:1993:i:2:p:173-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.