An econometric analysis of U.S. vital wheat gluten imports
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ortalo-Magne, Francois & Goodwin, Barry K., 1992. "An econometric analysis of U.S. vital wheat gluten imports," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 7(1), June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Savin, N Eugene & White, Kenneth J, 1978. "Testing for Autocorrelation with Missing Observations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 59-67, January.
- Ortalo-Magne, Francois & Goodwin, Barry K., 1990. "The World Wheat Gluten Industry, An Econometric Investigation Of The U.S. Import Demand For Wheat Gluten," Research Reports 133771, Kansas State University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Caiping & Marsh, Thomas L., 2006. "Impacts of Gluten Imports on U.S. Food Wheat Use," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21283, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Balzer, Brian & Stiegert, Kyle W., 1999. "The European Union-United States Wheat Gluten Policy Dispute," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 30(2), July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:7:y:1992:i:1:p:65-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.