Canadian dairy policy and the returns to federal dairy cattle research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Fox, Glenn & Roberts, Bruce & Brinkman, George L., 1992. "Canadian dairy policy and the returns to federal dairy cattle research," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 6(3), February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Berte, Kama & Epplin, Francis M., 1989.
"Evaluation of the Influence of Agricultural Price Policy on Cotton Production in Cote-d'lvoire,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(1), March.
- Oehmke, James F., 1988. "The calculation of returns to research in distorted markets," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, pages 291-302.
- A. K. Enamul Haque & Glenn Fox & George L. Brinkman, 1989. "Product Market Distortions and the Returns to Federal Laying-Hen Research in Canada," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 37(1), pages 29-46, March.
- Browning, Edgar K, 1976. "The Marginal Cost of Public Funds," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(2), pages 283-298, April.
- Browning, Edgar K, 1987. "On the Marginal Welfare Cost of Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(1), pages 11-23, March.
- Bredahl, Maury E. & Peterson, Willis L., 1976. "The Productivity And Allocation Of Research: U.S. Agricultural Experiment Stations," Staff Papers 13698, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Stonehouse, D. Peter, 1987. "A Profile of the Canadian Dairy Industry and Government Policies," Working Papers 243869, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Oehmke, James F., 1988. "The Calculation of Returns to Research in Distorted Markets," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 2(4), December.
- Erhun Kula, 1984. "Derivation of Social Time Preference Rates for the United States and Canada," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(4), pages 873-882.
- Ballard, Charles L & Shoven, John B & Whalley, John, 1985. "General Equilibrium Computations of the Marginal Welfare Costs of Taxes in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 128-138, March.
- R. K. Lindner & F. G. Jarrett, 1978. "Supply Shifts and the Size of Research Benefits," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 60(1), pages 48-58.
- Stuart, Charles E, 1984. "Welfare Costs per Dollar of Additional Tax Revenue in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 352-362, June.
- Robert K. Lindner & David J. Pannell, 1990. "Product Market Distortions and the Returns to Federal Laying-Hen Research in canada: Comment," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 38(2), pages 345-349, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Gorter, Harry & Nielson, David J. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1990. "The political economy of productive and predatory policies: a case study from agriculture," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0q9495xv, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Meilke, Karl D. & Sarker, Rakhal & Le Roy, Danny G., 1996. "Analyzing The Potential For Increased Trade In Dairy Products: A Canadian Perspective," Understanding Canada\United States Dairy Disputes; Proceedings of the 2nd Canada\U.S. Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop-1996 16959, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Brinkman, George L., 2004. "Strategic Policy Issues for Agricultural Research in Canada," CAFRI: Current Agriculture, Food and Resource Issues, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society, issue 05.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:6:y:1992:i:3:p:267-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.