Sources of EC horticultural import growth from developing countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Álvarez-Coque, José María García & Bautista, Romeo M., 1994. "Sources of EC horticultural import growth from developing countries," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(2), April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Islam, Nurul, 1990. "Horticultural exports of developing countries: past performances, future prospects, and policy issues," Research reports 80, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- George N. Yannopoulos, 1986. "Patterns of Response to EC Tariff Preferences: An Empirical Investigation of Selected Non-ACP Associates," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 15-30, September.
- Romeo M. Bautista, 1990. "Price and Trade Policies for Agricultural Development," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 89-109, March.
- Richardson, J David, 1971. "Some Sensitivity Tests for a 'Constant-Market-Shares' Analysis of Export Growth," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 53(3), pages 300-304, August.
- Richardson, J. David, 1971. "Constant-market-shares analysis of export growth," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 227-239, May.
- Johnston, Bruce F, 1970. "Agriculture and Structural Transformation in Developing Countries: A Survey of Research," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 369-404, June.
- Vernon, Raymond, 1979. "The Product Cycle Hypothesis in a New International Environment," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 41(4), pages 255-267, November.
- Truett, Lila J. & Truett, Dale B., 1991. "U.S. trade preferences and economic development: The case of Southeast Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 125-136.
- Panos Konandreas & Hernan Hurtado, 1978. "Analysis Of Trade Flows In The International Wheat Market," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 26(3), pages 11-23, November.
- Charles Young, 1972. "Association With The Eec: Economic Aspects Of The Trade Relationship," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(2), pages 120-135, December.
- Honma, Masayoshi, 1991. "Growth in Japan's horticultural trade with developing countries: an economic analysis of the market," Research reports 89, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nilsson, Fredrik O.L. & Lindberg, Emma & Surry, Yves R., 2006. "Are the Mediterranean countries competitive in fresh fruit and vegetable exports?," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10063, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nilsson, Fredrik O.L. & Lindberg, Emma & Surry, Yves, 2007. "A trade performance analysis of fresh fruit and vegetables in Mediterranean countries," Department of Economics publications 3022, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:10:y:1994:i:2:p:125-141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.