Testing for reduction to random walk in autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francq, Christian & ZakoÃ¯an, Jean-Michel, 2009.
"Testing the Nullity of GARCH Coefficients: Correction of the Standard Tests and Relative Efficiency Comparisons,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 104(485), pages 313-324.
- Christian Francq & Jean-Michel Zakoïan, 2008. "Testing the Nullity of GARCH Coefficients : Correction of the Standard Tests and Relative Efficiency Comparisons," Working Papers 2008-04, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Francq, Christian & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 2008. "Testing the nullity of GARCH coefficients : correction of the standard tests and relative efficiency comparisons," MPRA Paper 16672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Francq & Jean-Michel ZakoÃ¯an, 2006. "Inference in GARCH when some coefficients are equal to zero," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 64, Society for Computational Economics.
- Yoon, Gawon, 2016. "Stochastic unit root processes: Maximum likelihood estimation, and new Lagrange multiplier and likelihood ratio tests," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 725-732.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ect:emjrnl:v:5:y:2002:i:2:p:387-416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.