Critical values for linearity tests in time-varying smooth transition autoregressive models when data are highly persistent
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rehim Kılıç, 2009. "Nonlinearity and Persistence in PPP: Does Controlling for Nonlinearity Solve the PPP Puzzle?," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 570-587, August.
- Ahmad, Yamin & Lo, Ming Chien & Mykhaylova, Olena, 2013.
"Causes of nonlinearities in low-order models of the real exchange rate,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 128-141.
- Yamin Ahmad & Ming Chien Lo & Olena Mykhaylova, 2012. "Causes of Nonlinearities in low order models of the real exchange rate," Working Papers 12-01, UW-Whitewater, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Kaufmann, Hendrik & Kruse, Robinson & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2012.
"On tests for linearity against STAR models with deterministic trends,"
Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 268-271.
- Kaufmann, Hendrik & Kruse, Robinson & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2012. "On tests for linearity against STAR models with deterministic trends," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-492, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Hendrik Kaufmann & Robinson Kruse & Philipp Sibbertsen, 2012. "On tests for linearity against STAR models with deterministic trends," CREATES Research Papers 2012-20, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Rehim Kılıç, 2016. "Tests for Linearity in Star Models: Supwald and Lm-Type Tests," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(5), pages 660-674, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ect:emjrnl:v:11:y:2008:i:3:p:638-647. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.