CEPAL Review no.86
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonopoulos, Rania., 2009. "The unpaid care work : paid work connection," ILO Working Papers 994274043402676, International Labour Organization.
- Constantino Hevia & Juan Pablo Nicolini, 2013.
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 61(1), pages 22-51, April.
- Juan Pablo Nicolini & Constantino Hevia, 2004. "Optimal Devaluations," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 337, Econometric Society.
- Constantino Hevia, 2011. "Optimal Devaluations," 2011 Meeting Papers 1070, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Constantino Hevia & Juan Pablo Nicolini, 2013. "Optimal devaluations," Working Papers 702, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Hevia, Constantino & Nicolini, Juan Pablo, 2009. "Optimal devaluations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4926, The World Bank.
- Aguiar de Medeiros, Carlos & Trebat, Nicholas, 2016. "Latin America at a Crossroads: Controversies on Growth, Income Distribution and Structural Change," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP22, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
More about this item
KeywordsCRECIMIENTO ECONOMICO; DESARROLLO LOCAL; GLOBALIZACION; ASPECTOS ECONOMICOS; ARREGLO DE CONTROVERSIAS; PROGRAMAS DE ACCION; RECURSOS HUMANOS; ADOLESCENTES; CRISIS ECONOMICA; INDICADORES ECONOMICOS; ECONOMIC GROWTH; LOCAL DEVELOPMENT; GLOBALIZATION; ECONOMIC ASPECTS; DISPUTE SETTLEMENT; PROGRAMMES OF ACTION; HUMAN RESOURCES; ADOLESCENTS; ECONOMIC CRISIS; ECONOMIC INDICATORS;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col070:37484. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.