Energy Use Efficiency and Economical Analysis in Cotton Production System in an Arid Region: A Case Study for Isfahan Province, Iran
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steenblik, R. P. & Wigley, K. J., 1990. "Coal policies and trade barriers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 351-367, May.
- Kangni Kpodar & David Coady & Moataz El-Said & Robert Gillingham & Paulo Medas & David Newhouse, 2006.
"The Magnitude and Distribution of Fuel Subsidies: Evidence from Bolivia, Ghana, Jordan, Mali, and Sri Lanka,"
- Robert Gillingham & David Locke Newhouse & David Coady & Kangni R Kpodar & Moataz El-Said & Paulo A Medas, 2006. "The Magnitude and Distribution of Fuel Subsidies; Evidence from Bolivia, Ghana, Jordan, Mali, and Sri Lanka," IMF Working Papers 06/247, International Monetary Fund.
- Newbery, David M, 1995. "The Distributional Impact of Price Changes in Hungary and the United Kingdom," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(431), pages 847-863, July.
- Susan Olivia & John Gibson, 2008.
"Household Energy Demand and the Equity and Efficiency Aspects of Subsidy Reform in Indonesia,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 21-40.
- Susan Olivia & John Gibson, 2006. "Household Energy Demand and the Equity and Efficiency Aspects of Subsidy Reform in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics 06/06, University of Waikato.
- Olivia, Susan & Gibson, John, 2006. "Household Energy Demand and the Equity and Efficiency Aspects of Subsidy Reform in Indonesia," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25745, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pitt, Mark M., 1985. "Equity, externalities and energy subsidies The case of kerosine in Indonesia," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 201-217.
- Rina Oktaviani & Dedi Budiman Hakim & Hermanto Siregar & Sahara Sahara, 2007. "Impact of a Lower Oil Subsidy on Indonesian Macroeconomic Performance, Agricultural Sector and Poverty Incidences: a Recursive Dynamic Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers MPIA 2007-28, PEP-MPIA.
- Davood Manzoor & Asghar Shahmoradi & Iman Haqiqi, 2012. "An analysis of energy price reform: a CGE approach," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 36(1), pages 35-54, March.
- Kangni R Kpodar, 2006. "Distributional Effects of Oil Price Changeson Household Expenditures; Evidence From Mali," IMF Working Papers 06/91, International Monetary Fund.
- André DECOSTER & Erik SHCOKKAERT, 1989. "Equity and efficiency of a reform of Belgian indirect taxes," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1989023, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:159:y:2018:i:c:p:93-102 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordseconomical assessment; energy consumption; energy intensiveness; energy productivity;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ2:2014-01-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilhan Ozturk). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.