Estimation of Continuous-Time Markov Processes Sampled at Random Time Intervals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Xiaohong & Hansen, Lars Peter & Carrasco, Marine, 2010.
"Nonlinearity and temporal dependence,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 155(2), pages 155-169, April.
- Xiaohong Chen & Lars P. Hansen & Marine Carrasco, 2008. "Nonlinearity and Temporal Dependence," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1652, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Xiaohong Chen & Lars P. Hansen & Marine Carrasco, 2009. "Nonlinearity and Temporal Dependence," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1652R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Xiaohong Chen & Lars P. Hansen & Marine Carrasco, 2009. "Nonlinearity and Temporal Dependence," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-17, CIRANO.
- Chen, Xiaohong & Hansen, Lars Peter & Carrasco, Marine, 2008. "Nonlinearity and Temporal Dependence," Working Papers 48, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Robatto, Roberto & Szentes, Balázs, 2017. "On the biological foundation of risk preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 172(C), pages 410-422.
- Renault, Eric & Werker, Bas J.M., 2011. "Causality effects in return volatility measures with random times," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 160(1), pages 272-279, January.
- Shuang Xiao & Guo Li & Yunjing Jia, 2017. "Estimating the Constant Elasticity of Variance Model with Data-Driven Markov Chain Monte Carlo Methods," Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research (APJOR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 34(01), pages 1-23, February.
- I. Gaia Becheri & Feike C. Drost & Bas J.M. Werker, 2016. "Asymptotic Inference for Jump Diffusions with State-Dependent Intensity," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 43(2), pages 520-542, June.
- Bandi, Federico M. & Phillips, Peter C.B., 2007.
"A simple approach to the parametric estimation of potentially nonstationary diffusions,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 137(2), pages 354-395, April.
- Federico M. Bandi & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2005. "A Simple Approach to the Parametric Estimation of Potentially Nonstationary Diffusions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1522, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Pastorello, S. & Rossi, E., 2010. "Efficient importance sampling maximum likelihood estimation of stochastic differential equations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2753-2762, November.
- Xiaowei Zhang & Peter W. Glynn, 2018. "Affine Jump-Diffusions: Stochastic Stability and Limit Theorems," Papers 1811.00122, arXiv.org.
- Yu, Jialin, 2007. "Closed-form likelihood approximation and estimation of jump-diffusions with an application to the realignment risk of the Chinese Yuan," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 1245-1280, December.
- Yogo Purwono & Irwan Adi Ekaputra & Zaäfri Ananto Husodo, 2018. "Estimation of Dynamic Mixed Hitting Time Model Using Characteristic Function Based Moments," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 51(2), pages 295-321, February.
- Mor Armony & Erica L. Plambeck, 2005. "The Impact of Duplicate Orders on Demand Estimation and Capacity Investment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(10), pages 1505-1518, October.
- Erik Lindström, 2007. "Estimating parameters in diffusion processes using an approximate maximum likelihood approach," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 151(1), pages 269-288, April.
- Anne Philippe & Caroline Robet & Marie-Claude Viano, 0. "Random discretization of stationary continuous time processes," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-26.
- Yiying Cheng & Yaozhong Hu & Hongwei Long, 2020. "Generalized moment estimators for $$\alpha $$α-stable Ornstein–Uhlenbeck motions from discrete observations," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 53-81, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:72:y:2004:i:6:p:1773-1808. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.