Testing Lorenz Curves with Non-Simple Random Samples
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Andreoli & Arnaud Lefranc, 2013. "Equalization of opportunity: Definitions and implementable conditions," Working Papers 310, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Gengsheng Qin & Baoying Yang & Nelly Belinga-Hall, 2013. "Empirical likelihood-based inferences for the Lorenz curve," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 65(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Roosen J. & Hennessy D.A., 2004.
"Testing for the Monotone Likelihood Ratio Assumption,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 22, pages 358-366, July.
- Roosen, Jutta & Hennessy, David A., 2003. "Testing for the Monotone Likelihood Ratio Assumption," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10193, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jutta Roosen & David A. Hennessy, 2003. "Testing for the Monotone Likelihood Ratio Assumption," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 03-wp325, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Francesco Andreoli, 2013. "Inference for Inverse Stochastic Dominance," Working Papers 295, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Andreoli, Francesco & Havnes, Tarjei & Lefranc, Arnaud, 2014.
"Equalization of Opportunity: Definitions, Implementable Conditions and Application to Early-Childhood Policy Evaluation,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8503, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- ANDREOLI Francesco & HAVNES Tarjei & LEFRANC Arnaud, 2014. "Equalization of opportunity: Definitions, implementable conditions and application to early-childhood policy evaluation," LISER Working Paper Series 2014-12, LISER.
- Beat Hulliger & Tobias Schoch, 2014. "Robust, distribution-free inference for income share ratios under complex sampling," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 98(1), pages 63-85, January.
- Bhattacharya, Debopam, 2005. "Asymptotic inference from multi-stage samples," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 145-171, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:70:y:2002:i:3:p:1235-1243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.