Incomplete Learning from Endogenous Data in Dynamic Allocation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hestermann, Nina & Le Yaouanq, Yves, 2018. "It\'s not my Fault! Self-Confidence and Experimentation," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 124, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Alessandro Lizzeri & Marciano Siniscalchi, 2008.
"Parental Guidance and Supervised Learning,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 123(3), pages 1161-1195.
- Alessandro Lizzeri & Marciano Siniscalchi, 2006. "Parental Guidance and Supervised Learning," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000395, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Alessandro Lizzeri & Marciano Siniscalchi, 2006. "Parental Guidance and Supervised Learning," Discussion Papers 1432, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Alessandro Lizzeri & Marciano Siniscalchi, 2007. "Parental Guidance and Supervised Learning," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 843644000000000090, www.najecon.org.
- Konon, Alexander, 2016. "Career choice under uncertainty," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145583, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ilya O. Ryzhov & Warren B. Powell & Peter I. Frazier, 2012. "The Knowledge Gradient Algorithm for a General Class of Online Learning Problems," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 60(1), pages 180-195, February.
- Rosenberg, Dinah & Solan, Eilon & Vieille, Nicolas, 2010.
"On the optimal amount of experimentation in sequential decision problems,"
Statistics & Probability Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 80(5-6), pages 381-385, March.
- Nicolas Vieille & Dinah Rosenberg & Eilon Solan, 2010. "On the optimal amount of experimentation in sequential decision problems," Post-Print hal-00528414, HAL.
- Brezzi, Monica & Lai, Tze Leung, 2002. "Optimal learning and experimentation in bandit problems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 87-108, November.
- Camargo, Braz, 2014. "Learning in society," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 381-396.
- Nina Hestermann & Yves Le Yaouanq, 2019. "It's not my Fault! Self-Confidence and Experimentation," CESifo Working Paper Series 7501, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michel de Lara, 2017. "Rationally Biased Learning," Working Papers hal-01581982, HAL.
- Murray C. Kemp & Ngo Van Long, 2007. "Extracting Several Resource Deposits of Unknown Size: Optimal Order," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-10, CIRANO.
- Mauersberger, Felix, 2019. "Thompson Sampling: Endogenously Random Behavior in Games and Markets," Annual Conference 2019 (Leipzig): 30 Years after the Fall of the Berlin Wall - Democracy and Market Economy 203600, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:68:y:2000:i:6:p:1511-1516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.