On the Differential Geometry of the Wald Test with Nonlinear Restrictions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Emre Kocatulum & Konrad Menzel, 2015.
"Inference on sets in finance,"
Econometric Society, vol. 6(2), pages 309-358, July.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Emre Kocatulum & Konrad Menzel, 2012. "Inference on sets in finance," CeMMAP working papers CWP04/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Emre Kocatulum & Konrad Menzel, 2012. "Inference on Sets in Finance," Papers 1211.4282, arXiv.org.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Emre Kocatulum & Konrad Menzel, 2012. "Inference on sets in finance," CeMMAP working papers CWP46/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2008:i:62:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abadir, Karim M. & Distaso, Walter, 2007.
"Testing joint hypotheses when one of the alternatives is one-sided,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 695-718, October.
- K Abadir & W Distaso, "undated". "Testing joint hypotheses when one of the alternatives is one-sided," Discussion Papers 05/13, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Naorayex K Dastoor, 2008. "A simple explanation for the non-invariance of a Wald statistic to a reformulation of a null hypothesis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(62), pages 1-10.
- Albers, C.J. & Critchley, F. & Gower, J.C., 2011. "Applications of quadratic minimisation problems in statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 714-722, March.
- Patricia Giménez & Jorge N. López & Lucas Guarracino, 2016. "Geodesic Hypothesis Testing for Comparing Location Parameters in Elliptical Populations," Sankhya A: The Indian Journal of Statistics, Springer;Indian Statistical Institute, vol. 78(1), pages 19-42, February.
- Dastoor, Naorayex, 2009. "The perceived framework of a classical statistic: Is the non-invariance of a Wald statistic much ado about null thing?," Working Papers 2009-25, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:64:y:1996:i:5:p:1213-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.