Asymptotically Optimal Smoothing with ARCH Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tim Bollerslev, 2008. "Glossary to ARCH (GARCH)," CREATES Research Papers 2008-49, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Hwang, Soosung & Satchell, Stephen E., 2000.
"Market risk and the concept of fundamental volatility: Measuring volatility across asset and derivative markets and testing for the impact of derivatives markets on financial markets,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 759-785, May.
- Stephen Satchell & Soosung Hwang, 1999. "Market Risk and the Concept of Fundamental Volatility: Measuring Volatility Across Asset and Derivative Markets and Testing for the Impact of Derivatives Markets on Financial Markets," Working Papers wp99-16, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Boswijk, H. P. & Zu, Y., 2013. "Testing for Cointegration with Nonstationary Volatility," Working Papers 13/08, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Gopal Basak & Mrinal Ghosh & Diganta Mukherjee, 2011. "Influence of Big Traders on the Stock Market: Theory and Simulation," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 220-252, June.
- Meddahi, Nour & Renault, Eric, 2004.
"Temporal aggregation of volatility models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 355-379, April.
- Nour Meddahi, 2000. "Temporal Aggregation of Volatility Models," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1903, Econometric Society.
- Nour Meddahi & Éric Renault, 2000. "Temporal Aggregation of Volatility Models," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-22, CIRANO.
- Eduardo Rossi, 2010. "Univariate GARCH models: a survey (in Russian)," Quantile, Quantile, issue 8, pages 1-67, July.
- Tu, Anthony H. & Wang, Ming-Chun, 2007. "The innovations of e-mini contracts and futures price volatility components: The empirical investigation of S&P 500 stock index futures," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 198-211, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:64:y:1996:i:3:p:561-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.