Monte Carlo Methodology and the Finite Sample Properties of Instrumental Variables Statistics for Testing Nested and Non-nested Hypotheses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chistiano, Lawrence J & den Haan, Wouter J, 1996.
"Small-Sample Properties of GMM for Business-Cycle Analysis,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 14(3), pages 309-327, July.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Wouter den Haan, 1995. "Small sample properties of GMM for business cycle analysis," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 95-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Wouter Den Haan, 1995. "Small sample properties of GMM for business cycle analysis," Staff Report 199, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Wouter J. Den Haan, 1995. "Small Sample Properties of GMM for Business Cycle Analysis," NBER Technical Working Papers 0177, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- F. Javier Trivez & Beatriz Catalan, 2009. "Detecting level shifts in ARMA-GARCH (1,1) Models," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(6), pages 679-697.
- Lawford, Steve & Stamatogiannis, Michalis P., 2009.
"The finite-sample effects of VAR dimensions on OLS bias, OLS variance, and minimum MSE estimators,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 148(2), pages 124-130, February.
- Steve Lawford & Michalis P. Stamatogiannis, 2008. "The Finite-Sample E ects of VAR Dimensions on OLS Bias, OLS Variance, and Minimum MSE Estimators," Working Paper series 13_08, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Steve Lawford & Michalis P. Stamatogiannis, 2009. "The finite-sample effects of VAR dimensions on OLS bias, OLS variance, and minimum MSE estimators," Post-Print hal-00563603, HAL.
- Neil R. Ericsson & James G. MacKinnon, 2002.
"Distributions of error correction tests for cointegration,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 5(2), pages 285-318, June.
- Neil R. Ericsson & James G. MacKinnon, 1999. "Distributions of error correction tests for cointegration," International Finance Discussion Papers 655, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Neil R. Ericsson & James G. MacKinnon, 2000. "Distributions of Error Correction Tests for Cointegration," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0561, Econometric Society.
- Hamilton, James D., 1996. "Specification testing in Markov-switching time-series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 127-157, January.
- Diebold, Francis X. & Chen, Celia, 1996.
"Testing structural stability with endogenous breakpoint A size comparison of analytic and bootstrap procedures,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 221-241, January.
- Francis X. Diebold & Celia Chen, 1993. "Testing structural stability with endogenous break point: a size comparison of analytic and bootstrap procedures," Working Papers 93-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Campos, Julia & Ericsson, Neil R. & Hendry, David F., 1996.
"Cointegration tests in the presence of structural breaks,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 187-220, January.
- Julia Campos & Neil R. Ericsson & David F. Hendry, 1993. "Cointegration tests in the presence of structural breaks," International Finance Discussion Papers 440, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- McAleer, Michael, 1995. "The significance of testing empirical non-nested models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 149-171, May.
- Taylor, Mark P. & Sarno, Lucio, 1998.
"The behavior of real exchange rates during the post-Bretton Woods period,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 281-312, December.
- Sarno, Lucio & Taylor, Mark P, 1997. "The Behaviour of Real Exchange Rates During the Post-Bretton Woods Period," CEPR Discussion Papers 1730, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:59:y:1991:i:5:p:1249-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.